Triple Arch Deco Earrings
Inspired by architecture, these mirrored art deco arch earrings will beautifully frame your face and complete your look! Each pair is made with layers of engraved, hand-painted acrylic in a mirrored design hanging from a marquise cubic zirconia stud with gold-plated sterling silver posts.
- Laser cut hand-painted acrylic
- Marquise cubic zirconia studs
- Gold-plated sterling silver posts
- Measures approximately 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Weight: Candy Pink and Marble - 5 grams per earring, Pistachio and Evergreen - 6 grams per earring
Each Lassoed Moon item is handmade with the utmost care. Acrylic styles are designed, laser cut, assembled, and painted by yours truly!
Care: Treat your jewelry with care. Laser cut acrylic is strong, but not indestructible. Avoid applying excess pressure, bending, or dropping your jewelry. If your jewelry is dirty or smudged a microfiber cloth should do the trick! A tiny bit of water can be added to the cloth if needed, but please avoid getting your jewelry wet.
*Please note: colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor appearance.