Lady Marmalade Earrings
"Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"
You'll be the main character in these show-stopping earrings inspired by the film and broadway musical, Moulin Rouge. The Lady Marmalade earrings are made with three layers of deep red acrylic adorned with dozens of jewels and the perfect deep red fringe drop. The center stone is an Aurora Borealis Preciosa Crystal, surrounded by a chain of clear Preciosa Crystals, and finally surrounded by 16 pearlescent details dangling from matching heart studs with pure titanium posts.
- Laser cut layers of mirrored, glitter, and marbled acrylic
- Hand painted details, Preciosa crystal, pearlescent and fringe elements
- Hypoallergenic pure titanium posts
- Measures approximately 5 1/2" x 2"
- Weighs approximately 14 grams *heavier than most* (a bit heavier than a AAA battery)
Each Lassoed Moon item is handmade with the utmost care. Acrylic styles are designed, laser cut, assembled, and painted by yours truly!
Care: Treat your jewelry with care. Laser cut acrylic is strong, but not indestructible. Avoid applying excess pressure, bending, or dropping your jewelry. If your jewelry is dirty or smudged a microfiber cloth should do the trick! A tiny bit of water can be added to the cloth if needed, but please avoid getting your jewelry wet.
*Please note: colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor appearance.